1.Wood Slide out Shelves, Spice Racks, Pantry Units: Are custom made products which are constructed to your specifications, we do not inventory any wood slide out shelf product as there are many variables in producing a custom made product that may not be common to any other cabinet or consumer needs and are therefore not a returnable product and considered as all sales final. The (Notes:) section on the product page is intended for your personal notes and are not intended as notes to us and therefore are never taken into consideration by data entry when entering your order. By placing your order you have agreed that you have read and understand the appropriate measuring and installation guides. If you have any concerns about sizing or installing. Please call 1-866-374-3583 or e-mail us prior to ordering.
Please keep in mind that we are completely reliant on your measurements. We have produced thousands of slide out shelves to cabinet measurements so we are confident that our shelf will fit the cabinet opening and depth that you give us. If calling into us for measuring assistance we will give guidance based upon information you give us but since we cannot physically see and touch the cabinet or item the ultimate measurements given are your responsibility.
In order for our manufacturing process to create a fast turn around for our customers, once an order is placed, we cannot make changes, cancel, nor offer refunds of any kind.
Accessories and hardware:
2.When a hardware update is available Slide Out Shelves LLC may replace hardware or accessories with any updated version of comparable quality without prior notice. Made to fit slide out shelves are custom ordered with options if your mis-order and need to change options then the options are not part of the original order but would become a separate order and are priced as separate accessories.
Products not manufactured by Slide Out Shelves LLC:
3.We manufacture only the custom slide out shelves, spice racks and pantry units, all other material handled by Slide out Shelves are covered by its respective manufacturer and any warranties should be directed to these manufacturers. Easy Close or Soft Close Full extension drawer slides require special knowledge and attention to install properly, we do not guarantee application of soft close mechanism other than the working condition of said mechanism at time of shipment. Products not manufactured by Slide Out Shelves LLC are considered special order and are not returnable and considered as all sales final. If the customer cancels a special order item prior to shipping, we reserve the right to charge a processing fee to cover cancellation time costs. All other conditions of our return policy apply.
4.If we make an exception to our return policy. All accepted returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee and are considered at wholesale costs. Upon inspection and verification of completeness of material. Slide out Shelves LLC will issue a merchandise credit exchange refund in the amount of original wholesale purchase price of item (minus 25%). Shipping costs are not refundable. No returns will be considered after 14 days of product delivery. All returns must contain all original material and packaging in unused condition and in re-sell-able original condition. A return authorization is required. Before returning any item to Slide out Shelves you must obtain a return authorization number. No refunds or other consideration will be valid without this number. If a RAN ( return authorization number ) is issued, this RAN must be printed on the outside of the pre-paid return and the return must be received by us within 7 days of the RAN being issued, we will not accept returns that arrive at our facility more than 7 days. Unauthorized returns can be considered a wholesale purchase and could be viewed as such, subject to any refund consideration minus standard restocking fees. Special Order items are subject to our return authorization and cannot be returned to our vendors without a valid return authorization number form Slide Out Shelves LLC. If a special order item is sent back to our warehouse vendor who sent out the the item the the end customer without a return authorization, then it is up to the customer to retrieve item. All Returns must be with UPS only, customer is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance of all returns. All return requests must be in the form of an e-mail sent to [email protected]
5.All Items Are Inspected For Completeness And Damage Prior To Shipping. We Take Care In Packaging Our Products To Prevent Shipping Damage But The Nature Of Our Product Is Subject To Occasional Damages By The Carrier. If you find damages do not contact the carrier. Contact us within 72hrs of delivery for all resolutions. We highly recommend shipping insurance on all packages and this insurance is offered at checkout. If consumer refuses to acquire the insurance, the consumer is accepting any and all responsibility for damages if any occur and will hold Slide Out Shelves harmless in all ways.
Shock Damage, Joint is split but nothing shows on box
5B. Shock Damage can happen to our product without any signs of damage to the box, this is why upon receiving your shipment, immediately inspect the contents for any damages. The Carrier is responsible for damages occurred during shipment. We are not responsible for damages accrued during shipping. If you find damages, contact us and report the exact damages so that we can give an accurate report to UPS. The claims process can take up to 21 days to complete as the shipper we will contact UPS and negotiate any shipping damage after you the consumer contacts us. If you have multiple packages being delivered at different dates please be advised that each package had its own delivery date and therefore its own 72 hr. window.
When there is shipping damage reported we will typically ship out a replacement the same business day or next. All replacements are shipped to original shipping address only.
**All Shipping damages must be reported within 72 hours of the carriers delivery confirmation or items are to be considered as described, intact and undamaged.
5C. UPS does not require signatures for residential deliveries and will attempt to place packages in safe areas such as porches or doorways. We send a Quantum View UPS Tacking number with each shipment so that our customers can track their packages. Some e-mail programs look at this e-mail as being spam and will automatically send it to your junk mail box. Please check your junk mail for this e-mail prior to contacting us. We only ship to address that are on original purchase order, we do not redirect any package. Once UPS has delivered the shipment we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
5D. **We are a e-commerce business which means that we keep our prices down by not employing phone banks to take orders that can be placed online. We will on occasion take a customers order over the phone for a $25 fee and the customer will receive a order confirmation by e-mail. It is the customers responsibility to notify Slide Out Shelves LLC at 866-374-3583 if you do not receive the order confirmation. The customer has the responsibility to immediately proof the order confirmation for correct name and addresses plus the structure of any product ordered. Slide Out Shelves LLC will not be responsible for any errors if not notified within 6 hrs of your order being placed and you agree to be responsible for any charges that may occur because of the error(s).
*Note: Because of consumer abuse we have posted this shipping damage notice to clarify how we handle shipping damages, we state this as a solid guide line for damages, we understand everyone has special circumstances but we need to set guide lines and follow them, to be fair to all customers.
5E. All packages are subject to a three (3) day inspection rule. We encourage all customers to inspect contents thoroughly upon receiving your shipment or not later than 72 hours upon delivery. If you believe there is any item missing from your shipment contact customer service immediately [email protected]. Because items can be misplaced or lost over time we will not entertain anything as being missing and replaceable after the 72 hour from delivery period.
6. We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses. We rely on the customer to enter the correct shipping address, our website does not change information that is entered so consequently an incorrect address is not the websites fault or ours and falls onto the customer. Slide Out Shelves LLC ships to the address given to us by the customer and is not responsible for corrections, if you the consumer have had any problems in the past with receiving any orders at your address or see in the UPS tracking system there is a problem with your address it is your responsibility to contact UPS at 1 (800) 742-5877 to correct the problem it is not the responsibility of Slide Out Shelves LLC. All returns from UPS back to us because of a consumers error in address will be the consumers responsibility to pay all shipping and handling fees associated with package. Any shipping intercepts that are requested by the customer is the responsibility of the customer and all costs associated with a package intercept is the financial responsibility of the customer. If the carrier needs to make any address corrections to make delivery, they charge us for any corrections and we reserve the right to charge the customer for these additional charges and will be placed with a collection agency if not paid within thirty (30) days of notice.
7. Proper zip codes are essential in today's computer based shipping and are sometimes changed when areas grow in population. It is the customers responsibility to provide the proper shipping zip code and agrees to accept all costs of correcting address corrections and or all return and re-stocking fees
8. Our main carrier is UPS. Shipping costs may include handling charges. We reserve the right to ship with a different carrier if we deem necessary. We advise all consumers to read our Shipping Guide prior to placing any orders
Errors and Omissions:
9. While we do our very best to insure that the pricing and product information on our website is accurate, occasionally typographical and informational errors do appear. We apologize for any inconsistency, but reserve the right not to fulfill orders based on incorrect pricing or information.
10. Arizona residents & businesses will be charged 9.18% sales tax
11. Slide out Shelves LLC does not sell or share our customer information with any third parties. We reserve the right to contact you in regards of any product that you purchase from us.
12. Phone orders are occasionally taken although we encourage our site to be used in its intended form of online ordering. If you are unable to place the order yourself we will place it for you with a $25 service fee when you call. When asking us to enter your order you are releasing responsibility of any and all omissions or mistakes and agree to accept the order as entered and that you have read the Terms and Conditions and you also acknowledge that the order will be placed immediately into production and changes cannot be made.
Change Order Fees:
13. Once an online order has been placed the order cannot be changed or cancelled. If the dimensions need to be changed or accessories added or removed after order placement there is a $25 change order charge applied per item if these changes are granted. Please take as much time as needed to place your order correctly so these instances do not occur. It is frustrating to all of us and you and takes time away from our employees doing jobs that we pay them for.
14.0All materials on the Site created or provided by Slide Out Shelves LLC, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images, are the property of Slide Out Shelves LLC or its content providers, and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. The compilation of all the content on this Site is the exclusive property of Slide Out Shelves LLC and is also protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. You may download, view, copy, and print the materials on this Site for personal use only, provided that you do not remove or alter any trademark, service mark, or logo, or any copyright or other intellectual property notices. Except as provided above, you may not download, view, copy, print, reproduce, distribute, republish, display, post, transmit, or modify any material, or portion thereof, located on the Site in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of Slide Out Shelves LLC. Slide Out Shelves LLC reserves the right to revoke any of the rights granted herein at any time, and those rights automatically terminate if you violate any of the terms or provisions herein. Upon revocation or termination of such rights, you must destroy any digital or printed copies obtained from any portion of the Site. Unauthorized use of any material on Slide Out Shelves LLC may violate copyright law, trademark law, and other laws of the United States and other jurisdictions. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
15 Slide Out Shelves LLC and the Slide Out Shelves LLC Logo are the trademarks of Slide Out Shelves LLC. The trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are trademarks of Slide Out Shelves LLC or others. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written consent of Slide Out Shelves LLC. The designations ÃƒÂ¤ , ®, ©, SM or any other intellectual property symbols reflect registration and/or use in the context of United States laws as such relate to such intellectual property symbols.
Links to Other Sites
16.0 The Site may contain links to other web sites. Slide Out Shelves LLC has no control over, and accepts no liability, obligation, or responsibility for, the contents or performance of other websites. Any such links do not necessarily constitute an endorsement of or any representation regarding the linked website, its content, its owner, its performance, or its owner's products or services.
Limitation of Liability:
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THOSE PROVISIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. Any return without a ran# produced by Slide Out Shelves llc.com is to be considered a forfeit of property and rights to said property. If shipment is refused and returned to shipper, slide out shelves llc reserves the right to charge to the original credit card any charges by the carrier to return the shipment plus handling charges. If Slide Out Shelves receives an unauthorized return, it is our option to accept and warehouse the return or to refuse the return. If we refuse the return, the customer is liable for contacting and retrieving the shipment at the customers cost. If Slide Out Shelves LLC accepts an unauthorized return from the carrier, we will warehouse the shipment for a total of thirty (30) days, after the thirty (30) day period, Slide Out Shelves will dispose of said property at their discretion. If the shipment is warehoused by Slide Out Shelves LLC the customer can claim the shipment by paying any shipping costs accrued plus a handling fee.
California Proposition 65:
19. Attention California Residents: California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that the information below helps with your buying decisions.
The general Proposition 65 notice is as follows:
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Buffing Compounds & Finishing Products
California requires the following notice on buffing compounds & finishing products that contain progesterone:
WARNING: This product may contain progesterone, a chemical known to the State ofCalifornia to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
When placing any order on this website you are agreeing that you have read all measuring and installation guides pertaining to any custom made product and that you agree to hold Slide Out Shelves LLC and or any subsidiaries harmless for any and all misinterpretations whatever they may be.
Using quality material and construction methods allows us to give you this warranty.
20. Slide out Shelves LLC warranties to the original buyer, that our shelves are free from workmanship defects for one year . This warranty covers the slide out shelves only, some variations are inherent in the natural wood product used. If this product fails during normal use Slide out Shelves LLC will at our option repair, replace, or refund the original price of any defective shelf. Warrantied product must be returned to Slide Out Shelves LLC after obtaining a return authorization number. After inspection of item, if slide out shelves llc determines that the product failed due to workmanship the item will be replaced or repaired, all shipping costs are the responsibility of the consumer. All unfinished products must have a protective coating applied within the first week of receiving product to keep workmanship warranty. Slide out Shelves LLC can not be responsible for damage to contents of the shelves or any other damage that may occur due to improper use, overloading or other failures.
21. The made to fit slide out shelves are made to order meaning however you order the product that is how it is made and any additional hardware is optional. If the shelf is ordered with no drawer slides it also comes with no mounting hardware no matter if mounting hardware is selected. Drawer slides are only warranted if mounted on matching width shelves i.e. an 18deep slide is warranted on a drawer up to 18 wide. Racking of wider drawers will cause premature failure.
22. Acceptable Variances: Custom made products acceptable variance is +- 1/16 Other variances may occur between items , mounting style and construction style. Please keep in mind that custom made items vary from pre-made items as these products are made for experienced or capable cabinetry installers and may require shimming or other adjustments due to the nature of the product its self or the cabinet that is being applied to.
23. Slide Out Shelves LLC reserves the right to refuse any order placed on this website by any individual or entity or by any errors caused by the shopping cart
All disclaimers are subject to change